If you have an antique Japanese woodblock print to sell we are always interested in acquiring new and interesting pieces.
To sell us a woodblock, please fill out the form on this page and provide one or more photographs. If possible, please include an image of the back of the print (so we can see bleedthrough and publisher marks), the print’s margins, and close-ups of any blemishes. Provide the following information in the notes field where possible:
- What is the title of the item?
- Who is the artist?
- What are the dimensions of the printed image?
- What are the dimensions of the entire piece including the margins?
- Are there any problems with the condition?
- Is the print mounted to any backing material?
- Can you share any information about where you acquired it?
Having difficulty uploading the pictures? Not a problem. Text the pictures to us from your mobile device to 413-282-8742
Thank you and we hope to hear from you with your woodblock prints!